Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, January 24, 2015

To Watch What YOU Say

The other day I went to kiss my daughter like I normally try to do. She told me no and in my mind I am thinking man, "she nevers give me my morning daddy kiss." A little disappointed I hop in the shower and immediately I say, "to watch what you say." Matthew 15:11 says, "It's not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth."  Proverbs 18:21 says "The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences. I could have damaged my future relationship with my daughter through my words."  The bible has numerous verses about the power of the tongue and mouth. It is important for us to take control of our tongue and mouth. I am determined that hell will not set my tongue on fire. We need to renounce, reject, and repent of every word that has ever proceeded out of our mouth against God and his operation. We need to dedicate our mouth to speak excellent and princely things as well as truth. The ability of God is released within you by the words of your mouth and by the Word of God. Speaking the word of God makes them alive in you. We need to speak words of faith, love, power, and life. If you believe in your heart that you are SAVED through JESUS and HE IS ALIVE, then you must believe HIS words are ALIVE TODAY. This means you are exercising your faith in what you believe and belief start everything. This will help you produce good things in your life and in the lives of others.  Glory to God!