Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Thank You Lord God

I find it to be very rewarding when I pray to God and I request nothing. I pray to God with just Thank You.
"Thank you for you grace Lord. Thank you for giving your strength and doing you will in my life. Thank you for giving me enough patience to deal with the toughness of life."
It reminds me of my daughter. There are many,  many times where she asks for everything in the store.  I mean everything.  I know many can relate. She wants something to take home,  something for her birthday, and something for Christmas.  Smh...  Pray for me! But there are the special times when she just comes up and says,  "Thank you daddy for my lunch.  It was good. Can you make it tomorrow."  It warms my heart so much! I can only imagine it is that x10 for our father. Not only is it a sign of appreciation, but also a sign of trust and confidence in His provision.