Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Enhancing Your Relationship with God

PSA 27:4 NIV
One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.

Today, seek an opportunity to glorify God and honor Him. You were made to love,  by love, for love. WOW!  One breath connect us with God. Rest assured any time you give to God today will be honored by God. Take time to honor Him and not always petitioning what you need. I get more joy from daughter when she randomly comes sits on my lap and say, "daddy I love you." As a child of God remember our relationship extends beyond what we want to get out of it,  but what matters more is how we strengthen our relationship. That will bring about more fruitful benefits.

So ask yourself, what can you do today to enhance your relationship with God? What can you do to honor and glorify Him - the one who sits on the throne?