Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 25, 2015

God is in Control!

Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vine; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. The sovereign LORD is my strength! He will make me as surefooted as a deer and bring me safely over the mountains.” (Habakkuk 3:17-19

I just love this scripture. It reminds me when life is upside down, not looking promising, or just plain ugly ... GOD IS IN CONTROL.  Be encouraged, because God's got it. What is the burden you are holding today? Know, God's got it and let that thing go.