Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Loving the Irresponsible

The bible says life is like a vapor, a mist.  It is short, and you never know the time or hour when you will pass. Life is all about love. Galatians 5:14 says For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 

One of the toughest things to do is love someone who is irresponsible, or not responsible with the love you give them. Let me explain. I love my wife, obviously. I continously am in love with my wife because she has been responsible with receiving my love. She hasn't told me she doesn't love me or cheated on me. She has infact shown me love in return.  Now that's the easy part. Loving someone when everything is all good. What am I going to do if she is no longer being responsible with my love?  

If I am made in God's image I am created to act like God, therefore I must display God's agape love and love UNCONDITIONALLY.  We all have those types of people in our lives that take advantage of our friendship, or love.

I want to encourage you if there is something holding you back from Christ, life is too short, forgive now. Especially if you have children, because children learn grace and its meaning from their parents.  We all know this world needs nothing more than Jesus and his love.Learn to extend grace, as Jesus extended his grace to you. Let's be more loving today.