Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 26, 2015

Who is God to YOU?

We almost have 6 months in the books and God has shown me so much grace it is unbelievable. My faith, love,  and passion for Christ have grown. I can say the way I feel now is the fruit of the seedlings that were planted.

In the beginning of the year I spoke about personal relationships with God the Father. Just as your physical father may have played a certain role in your life, the same exists for Jehovah.

This year He has been Jehovah Shalom ( God as our COMFORTER) when RJ was always sick and couldn't hear or speak well.  I was so mad at myself for RJ's struggles, but I prayed and God consoled me.  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).  It's actually amazing how it all works, because in consoling me, my faith rose. Philippians 4:19 says, And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah! Jehovah Jireh (God as our PROVIDER).  I put my burdens on the one who actually controls the changing of things and he made it happen. 

We have to stop carrying around all of this weight. I'm not talking physical. Life is not meant to be sitting around feeling sorry for ourselves or others. At some point you need to let The COMFORTER,  ease your pains and soothe your worries.  Let God be your security blanket! He, as a loving father, provides of His children! God as our HEALER (Jehovah Rapha) of Mind, Body & Soul! God will COMFORT, PROVIDE & HEAL His children!!! Call Him by Name!