Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 14, 2015

I will never be the same

There is a song writer who wrote:

I will never be the same, Not after being with you
I came here sick, but when I leave I'll be healed, Cause I'm changing
I came here broke, but when I leave I'll be rich, Cause I'm changing


Let this be our confession today family. Make it the cry of your heart to NEVER be the same. Take your situation and turn it around. You can fill in the words, but I got you started. Let the spirit guide you.

I came here lost, but when I leave I'll be found ...
I came here stressed, but when I leave here I'll be refreshed ...
I came here a sinner, but I leave here forgiven ...
I came here worried, but I leave here hopeful ...
I came here damaged, but I leave here restored ...

Do not be satisfied where you are. Receive your potential. You are not what your situations say about you. May you be the fruits of the spirit ... May you be Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-control (Gal 5:22-23). May they not just be your fruits, but be you. We have been so conformed to this world we forget to think out side the box. There is a Syracuse University Professor Sam Van Aken, the proud father of a single tree that grows 40 types of fruit. You can be that tree that has all of these fruits of your life. The tree contains 40 varieties of peaches, apricots, cherries, nectarines and European plums that date back to the 17th and 18th century. The tree of life; it's the beginning of a story. May your fruits no longer be lust, anger, depression, sadness, jealousy, disease, or fear. You can have your liberty back and never be bound again. Whom the Son sets Free is Free indeed (John 8:36). Where the Spirit is there's Liberty (2 Corinthians 3:17) Be FREE.

Just like that tree, may you bear good fruits that provide growth in your life. May you never be the same. May you never, NEVER be bound again. May your hope, or image of your situation begin to change. Jesus is Alive and through Christ's power we can change the atmosphere.

All hail the power of Jesus' name.