The spirit of slavery is what causes our fear. Ever heard of a 'Slave Mentality'? A 'Slave Mentality' is to be conditioned into a sense of powerlessness which leads to self-defeating thoughts, and behaviors. Depending on what your form of slavery, or bondage is you could be suffering from it as well. For some it is marriage, others finances, others family. We tend to let ideas, situations, and sometimes people hold us back instead of overcoming and conquering like God intended us to do. This failure impacts our thinking and decision-making in negative ways, leaving us susceptible to intense emotions and impulsive reactions. We tend to let our financial burdens, mental, and physical situations dictate our lives. As a result, our bodies begin to decay because it is overworked and instead of doing better, we circle back and live below our privilege.
We are adopted by God therefore we are saved from fear because God has given us control over this earth. He has made us rulers. Top of chain. The head and not the tail. We can do all things through Christ. We ALREADY have victory.
I recommend you pin the confessions below on your wall or bathroom mirror if you can:
- I will not let fear or failure dictate my life.
- Every element of my day shall cooperate with purpose and destiny.
- Today is the dawning of a new day.
- My season of frustration and failures is over, and I walk in a season of success and prosperity.
- Old things in my life have passed away; all things have become new.
- I am a child of God
- I am an heir to the Kingdom
- I have a heart for God
- I operate in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit
- I know God’s voice, and I always obey what He tells me.
- The love of God is in me.
- I do all my work excellently and with great prudence.
- I am creative because the Holy Spirit lives in me.
- I love to pray.
- I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
- I will speak with righteousness.
- I have humbled myself, and God has exalted me.
- I am a tither
- I am a giver.
- I cast all my care on the Lord for He cares for me.